Latest news for tricor 160mg pills $140.00
In my work as a Career Transformation Coach I help people find new careers that are aligned with their best selves and bring them closer to being happier at work and in life. (see my ) Given the current state of the economy many people are holding on to jobs they would like to leave. A Right Management poll found that in 2011 more than 80% of employees would like to leave their job, up from 60% in 2009. Engagement is at an all-time low. I offer five ways to increase your tricor 160mg pills $140.00 satisfaction and engagement in your current job: 1. Understand what keeps you in your job These are your current drivers. These may include financial, family obligations or lifestyle choices.
- It is [tricor 160mg pills $140.00] important to understand that drivers change. What was important to you ten years ago may no longer have the same weight.
- Be clear on what you might be assuming. Tricor 160mg pills $140.00 do not make the assumption that you understand your spouse’s drivers. Have the conversation - you may be surprised.
- Once you do understand your drivers use them to create meaning. You should be able to complete this sentence “I am staying in this job because I want to …” (Notice, it’s “I WANT to” not “I HAVE to”)
- Chances are you once enjoyed your job. What made it enjoyable? Rather than focusing on the aspects you dislike, spend more of your energy on the things you do like.
- Focus on the positive and not on the negative. If you spend your time thinking about how miserable you are, you will be.
- Politely decline meetings where you are not adding value and ask your supervisor or colleagues for other ways you can use your time better for the project.
- Never eat lunch at your desk. Take a mental break to refresh and re-energize. Have lunch with a colleague and talk about anything but work.
- Think of ways that you can engage your skills and intellect in a way that you are not currently doing and present them to your supervisor making sure these are wins for both.
- Be careful to make sure these ideas serve the purpose of the company or project, at the same time as adding interest and enjoyment to your job.
- Venting may seem satisfying for a time. Chances are you walk away from conversations with other disgruntled colleagues feeling worse than when you started. What’s the point?
- Meet new people and form new relationships. Being with people you like and enjoy at work can make a huge difference to how you feel. Why not meet a new colleague over a cup of coffee?
- There is nothing better than learning and growing to improve our attitude.
- Master a new skill that can help you in your current job or attain your dream job.
- Teach someone. Mentoring a colleague has mutual benefits.